Hidden

Fujifilm is putting a pause in the investing

Fujifilm has said that it is too early to talk about possible investments in the capital of a competitor during this scandal stage dealing with the Olympus Corp. The company is focused on Fujifilm camera production but there is a preparation of diversifying its market with medical equipment which is also engaged in Olympus production.

The Fujifilm Holdings has made such a comment after Japanese media has reported that Olympus has been experiencing severe financial difficulties. They are planning to issue preferred shares worth $ 1.3 billion. According to Japanese media, Panasonic, Sony and Fujifilm might be interested in the Olympus securities.

The Olympus is holding 70% of the markets for the production of flexible endoscopes while the remaining 30% which are divided among themselves and Fujifilm Hoya Corp. Perhaps by buying of the Fujifilm securities it will be able to expand its market share. According to the company it is rather difficult to predict how the Olympus scandal may affect the relationship between the manufacturer and medical institutions, customers, and therefore it is unknown whether as a result would improve the Fujifilm market position.

10 February 2012
Comments may leave only registered users. Login or register !
08 November 2016
#54
0
Dear Sir, We are direct providers of Financial Instruments Bank Guarantee, Standby letter of credit, Letter of credit, Bank Draft, POF, Blocked funds from AAA / AA Rated global banks. We offer both leased and owned BG,SBLC,DLC,Blocked funds,POF and LC which can be deployed for credit enhancement, credit line,Commerce, Import and Export, Oil and Gas, Crude oil Importation, Business financing, Capital Injection, project financing, loan collateral and non recourse loans. All commissions are 100% open as we are the direct trader provider. No chain of brokers or agents are allowed. We only deal directly with clients and not through any agent, representative or broker. If you have any need for any form of financial instrument, we are the best among the service providers. Our issuing banks are Deutsche Bank AG London, Deutsche bank New York, Credit Swiss London, Hsbc London, Lloyds Bank London and Barclays Bank London. Best Regards, Mr Ronald Rajnesh Gounder Email:grounesh.advisor y1@gmail.com Skype:grounesh.ad visory
Catalogue Projects
Projects
Articles